Room 224 Has Gifted Me....

A soft king bed this Queen is determined to one day have all her own,

Studio lighting surrounding the bathroom mirror's pane,

A $2 bag of Welch's mixed fruit Juicefuls,

A highway view humdrummed and gray,

The notion that butterflies are the kisses from Heaven's angels,

Murals to pay homage to Black Excellence and my inner child,

Literal drunkenness off "Black Girl Magic ✨",

A reminder to upgrade my phone at the earliest chance😂,

The green wristband signaling one of many beautiful encounters to be with an even more beautiful man,

The lingering scent of your soulmate on your clothes,

A realization that God truly does show up and WAY out than one had asked,

One of my special colors is now burgundy,

One of my special numbers is the number 8,

A spiritual tap on the shoulder to read "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings",

Insight on how betting on yourself can truly pay off in a big way,

Getting a little lost doesn't mean you'll never be found,

Divine alignment has forever shifted the culture,

And lastly, confirmation that sometimes all who's needed for creating life long memories is me🖤










Comments

Popular Posts